The smoky and savory elements of this duck pizza, with so much flavor brings out the subtle nuances of Elouan Pinot Noir.
- 1 packaged ready-to-bake pizza dough
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 3 scallions, chopped, whites and greens
- 1/4 pound smoked duck breast, thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Red pepper flakes
Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and preheat the oven to 550°F. Roll out pizza dough to roughly a 10-inches circle.
Brush pizza crust with hoisin sauce. Arrange smoked duck breast in a circle and top with cheese and scallions.
Place pizza on the baking sheet and pop in the oven. Bake until golden and crisp, about 5 to 7 minutes. Top with cilantro and red pepper flakes, cut into small squares and serve.